Time flies by way too quickly with a new baby in the house. Before you know it, you’re celebrating their first birthday. Record those age milestones with these original baby milestone cards! Simply place a card next to baby, lay the baby down on a neutral background, and click away! These baby milestone cards are also great to decorate a maternity hamper with daily gifts.
There are 12 square cards in the set, each measuring 14.8 cm x 14.8 cm. The set is printed on sustainable heavy card stock. Each card has rounded corners for extra safety around newborns.
You can use the set to record months, weeks or even the first days of your baby.
Comes in lovely gift wrap, ready to give as a present.
How do I take good photos with the milestone cards?
Photographing babies can be tricky. Some quick tips on shooting pictures with these cards:
- Lay your newborn baby down on their back with the cards on their tummy or next to them. It can be fun to have older babies sit up and hold the card.
- Try to shoot in a spot with as much natural light as possible. Avoid using flash – better for your baby and your photo 🙂 If you’re going for consistency in your photo series, shoot them in the same spot and at the same time of day.
- Choose a neutral backdrop such as a blanket or duvet cover. Try to think about colours in the clothes of your baby if you can. These prints pop most if they do not complete with a busy print on your baby’s outfit.
- If you’re shooting from above, try to hold cour phone or camera flush with the surface. In other words, hold it perfectly horizontally if you can. This avoids weird distortion effects.
- Take many, many, many photos. You can always delete the mishaps and closed eyes afterwards.