Who we are
Our website address is: https://mamahoela.com. When you shop with us, we ask you to provide us personal details, these details are used in order to provide you with our service.
When you contact us via email or other forms of communication, i.e. social media, we might choose to save the correspondence. We might ask for additional personal details if relevant. This enables us to give you optimal service. The information is stored on protected servers of the company managing the communication method of choice (e.g. Google or Facebook). This information is confidential.
- For marketing purposes for example, to display a personalised banner
- To identify you as you navigate around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales. This enables us to identify issues and improve our service.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- To ensure that items are placed into your shopping cart and your order is processed correctly.
- Most browser’s standard settings allow cookies. You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies.
The collected personal details and other information will not be shared with third parties, aside from applications we use to operate this e-commerce store, like payment and transport providers. The information will only be used to to facilitate said applications. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Personal information rights
All customers are offered the opportunity to see, change or delete any and all personal information shared with us. If you want to unsubscribe from a newsletter, do so via the unsubscribe button in the footer of the newsletter. If you wish to delete your shop account; please log in to delete it within the account settings or drop us an email at [email protected] requesting to delete your account with the following subject ‘delete my account’.
Questions and comments
We regularly check if this privacy statement still complies. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via [email protected].